Swai Fish makes a great short dinner entree for it is ready without difficulty using only a few substances. It is distinctly versatile and quite inexpensive as nicely!
- 2 fillets Swai fish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Italian parsley (chopped)
- Rinse the swai fish fillets with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and wait for the oil to start sizzling. Pan-fry the Swai fish fillet, about 1-2 minutes per side, or until light brown. Transfer to a plate.
- To the same pan, and the butter and melt, then add garlic and ginger, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add capers, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes and a pinch of salt. As soon as the sauce bubbles, turn off the heat.
- Return the fish to the pan with the sauce and drizzle it on top with a spoon, garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
- Serve immediately.