Garlic Butter Fish – crisp and delicious pan-fried fish recipes with paste sauce. This instruction takes twenty minutes. Serve alone or with alimentary paste for a wholesome dinner.
GARLIC BUTTER FISH RECIPE
Garlic Butter Fish – crispy and delicious pan-fried fish fillet with garlic butter sauce. This recipe takes 20 mins. Serve alone or with pasta for a wholesome dinner. Calories 346 kcal AUTHOR BEE | RASA MALAYSIA
- 12 oz. firm white fish fillet (halibut, cod or pollock fillet)
- ground black pepper
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- lemon wedges
Garlic Butter Sauce
- 1/2 stick salted butter, melted (4 tablespoons)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1Cut the fish into pieces, not to thin for easy pan-frying. Season the fish with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Coat the fish with corn starch. Set aside.
- 2Prepare the Garlic Butter Sauce by mixing all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- 3Heat up a skillet (preferably non-stick) on medium heat. Add the cooking oil and once the oil is heated, pan-fry the fish in a single layer until both sides turn crispy and golden brown. Use a wooden spatula or tong to gently flip the fish over. Try not to break the fish.
- 4Remove the fish from the skillet and drain on paper towels. Toss the fish with the Garlic Butter Sauce and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
I used halibut in this recipe. Make sure to use firm white fish.