Fried Tilapia or any sort of fried fish is straightforward to cook. I’m sure that all of us have our personal ways of frying fish. I am sharing this recipe publish simply so that you know how I do it. There is not anything special in my method. In fact, the maximum of you is probably doing the same issue.
- 2 pieces tilapia cleaned and scales removed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Rub salt all over the fish including the insides.
- Heat oil in a wide frying pan
- When the oil is hot, put-in the tilapia. Cover the frying pan, but make sure to open it a little so that steam can come out. Fry each side in medium heat for about 6 to 10 minutes. Note: I usually wait until I don’t hear any sound. This means that the liquid is gone and the fish is crisp.
- Remove from the pan and arrange in a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite condiments and side dish.
- Share and enjoy!
Serving: 3g | Calories: 67kcal | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1551mgOpen Next Page To See More!