The salmon has a good shot of pineapple salsa.
1/4 pineapple, cored and diced
1/2 jalapeño, seeded and diced
A handful of cilantro, chopped
1 salmon filet
salt black pepper
A drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- Make the salsa by combining the pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro, and the juice from half a lime, set aside.
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are about 12-inch by 18-inch and stack them on top of each other.
- Place salmon on center of foil and top with a few big spoonfuls of salsa. Season salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Place two thin slices of limes on top of salmon. Fold up packet ensuring you have a tight seal.
- When ready to cook, place the sealed packet on hot grill or over fire for approximately 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow steam to escape. Unfold packet and enjoy.