These broiled tilapia tacos simplest take 35 mins to put together and, at 488 calories in line with serving, are properly really worth the wait!
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped green tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
How to Make It
To prepare salsa, combine the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; toss well.
To prepare tacos, preheat broiler.
Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle fish evenly with seasoning. Broil 6 minutes or until the desired degree of doneness.
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray. Add the tortillas to the pan, 1 at a time; cook 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each taco with 1/4 cup greens and 1/4 cup salsa. Serve immediately.Open Next Page To See More!