This recipe for fish tacos is seasoned fish layered with cabbage, avocado,, p.C. De Gallo and a creamy sauce, all tucked inner heat corn tortillas. It’s a meal this is fast, fresh, healthy and prepared in 20 minutes!
- 1 pound tilapia fillets a different variety of mild white fish will also work
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 cup pico de gallo homemade or store-bought
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 corn tortillas warmed
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Coat the fish with the taco seasoning.
- Place the fish in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the plain yogurt, mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons of water.
- To assemble the tacos: divide the cabbage evenly between 8 corn tortillas. Break up the fish into large pieces and add them on top of the cabbage.
- Finish the tacos with the pico de gallo, avocado and a drizzle of white sauce. Serve immediately.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g |Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin A: 595IU |Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1.2mgOpen Next Page To See More!