These Fish Sticks Wonton Tacos are a smooth appetizer recipe best for get-togethers. Each mini taco is made with Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks, crunchy slaw, and an Asian-stimulated sauce.
- 2 cups slaw mix
- 1/3 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1-ounce red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 18 Gorton’s Seafood Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks
- 18 Wonton Wrappers
- cooking spray
- 2 carrots, grated
- Sriracha, for topping
- lime juice, for topping
- cilantro, for garnish
- Combine the slaw ingredients in a medium bowl and place int the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- When the slaw gets close to being done, Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and cook the Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks according to package instructions.
- Spray the bottom side of a muffin pan with cooking spray and arrange the wonton wrapper between the cups to create a taco shape. Spray the wrappers with cooking spray and bake for 3 to 4 minutes. You should be able to bake 9 tacos at a time, so you’ll need to do two batches. You can bake these at the same temperature as the fish sticks.
- While fish and wrappers are baking, grate your carrot.
- Assemble your tacos by placing a Gorton’s Crunchy Breaded Fish Stick in each wrapper, top with some of the slaw mixture and then some of the grated carrots. Finish off with a squeeze of lime juice and drops of sriracha and cilantro.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 193mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1145IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 0.4mgOpen Next Page To See More!