N smooth and healthy dish to prepare using fish that is the high-quality supply of omega 3 and tomatoes which can be a main dietary source of antioxidants, decreasing the hazard of heart sicknesses and cancer. Fish Duglere is a scrumptious french recipe having an exciting amalgamation of white wine and fish fillets.
Of Fish Duglere
- 4 fillets Sole fish (can also use other fish of choice)
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato (skinned and deseeded), chopped
- 20 Gram Celery stick, chopped
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 60 Ml White wine
- 1 Cup Fish stock
- 50 Ml Tomato concasse
- 20 Gram Butter
- White pepper powder
- Tabasco (optional)
How to Make
- 1. Mix all the chopped vegetables and the tomato concasse along with butter and cover the sole fillets in a pan.
- 2. Add the fish stock and half of the white wine.
- 3. Turn on the flame high and as the liquid starts to boil reduce the flame and let it simmer.
- 4. Check for fish in 3-4 mins, when cooked remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- 5. Cook the remaining sauce in the pan till it reduced season and finish with the remaining wine.
- 6. Place the fish on a serving plate and pour the sauce on top.
- 7. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- 8. Serve with sautéed potatoes on the side.