really this recipe of langoustines with prawns and shrimp is very delicious and simple prepared so do not miss this evinement
- 1lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2cups white wine, I use chardonnay
- 1⁄2fresh lemon, Juice only
- 1teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2cup softened butter
- 1tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat cast-iron skillet and add olive oil.
Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it bitter.
Add white wine, and lemon juice.
Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If the pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
Add shrimp back into the sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.