One of the maximum flavorful fish is Chilean Sea Bass. It is flaky white fish and, when cooked efficiently, the buttery tender fish is perfection at its first-rate. If you are a seafood lover it’s a must-strive.
- 1 lemon juiced and sliced or use 3 Tbsp concentrated
- 2 lbs of fresh sea bass or other white fish
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp fresh or dried dill
- ½ tsp chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Italian flavored bread crumbs
- Line a 13 x 9 deep baking pan with oil sprayed foil.
- Lay the Sea Bass skin side down in the pan.
- Whisk the lemon juice with the butter, dill, salt, pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, and around 2 tablespoons olive oil together.
- Drizzle over each piece of fish reserving some for the top. Sprinkle with Italian bread crumbs. Add the chicken broth on the bottom of the pan not touch the breading.
- Drizzle with a little more reserved butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for around 20 minutes or until fish starts to flake.