“Easy Tuna Patties are amazing dipped in ketchup, mustard, or hot sauce. They are also first-rate as a sandwich.”
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste. Fold in tuna and onion until well-mixed. Season with black pepper. Shape tuna mixture into eight 1-inch-thick patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 15.5 g fat; 13.9 g carbohydrates; 31.3 g protein; 125 mg cholesterol; 409 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!