This Easy Shrimp and Vegetable Skillet makes a healthy, quick, and delicious dinner! Packed with wild-stuck shrimp, soft zucchini, and candy bell peppers, it’s miles going to come to be your favored seafood dish!
- 2 lbs. peeled and deveined shrimp I use Marina Del Rey shrimp
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow squash
- 3 small bell peppers any color
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the shrimp into a medium bowl and add the Cajun seasoning, paprika, salt, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the garlic, butter, and vegetables. Season with salt, and stir-fry for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet, stir well, and garnish with parsley. Serve.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 587mg | Sodium: 1832mg | Potassium: 1008mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 6100IU | Vitamin C: 157.9mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 7.1mgOpen Next Page To See More!