This shrimp fajita recipe is severely so easy and delicious! All you need to do is scoop the juicy shrimp, tender bell pepper and onions into a soft heat tortilla for an amazingly rapid and easy weeknight dinner!
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- several turns of freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortillas warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt and pepper, and spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on a baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for about 8 minutes. Then turn oven to broil and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from a fresh lime over fajita mixture and top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve in warm tortillas.
If preferred, remove shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.Open Next Page To See More!