This Easy Salmon Patty recipe is virtually a keeper. Made with canned salmon and easy components, you’ll want to make it again and again.
- 15 oz. canned salmon large bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallion
- salt to taste
- olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
- Place the salmon into a medium mixing bowl, and gently flake with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Using a 1/2-cup as a measure, form small patties with your hands.*
- IF FRYING: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat (use enough oil to generously cover the bottom of the skillet). Fry the patties for about 5 minutes on each side, until crispy and cooked through.
- IF BAKING: Just drizzle some olive oil onto a large, non-stick cookie sheet, making sure that the surface is evenly covered. Arrange the salmon patties on the sheet and gently brush the tops with some oil. Bake at 425˚F for 15 minutes. Flip, and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
*You’ll end up with 12 small patties. Nutrition information does not include the oil used for frying or baking the salmon patties.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 800mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1185IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 441mg | Iron: 2.2mgOpen Next Page To See More!