From freezer to table in underneath half of-hour – you could now not consider how extraordinarily tasty and delicious this Easy Poached Fish recipe really is!
- 4 – 6oz frozen white fish fillets of your choice*
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup light chicken stock
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or use more chicken stock)
- 1/2 tsp salt, I use Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped (plus more for garnish)
- Place the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saute pan set over medium heat; cook for 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes start to turn soft and start to blister.
- Add the chicken stock, white wine (if using), frozen fish fillets and chopped basil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the fish is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with an additional handful of chopped basil and serve over a bed of rice, couscous or quinoa, if desired.
*Thick fillets of firm-fleshed white fish such as cod, halibut, catfish or mahi-mahi work best for this recipeOpen Next Page To See More!