Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia) is one of the BEST Tilapia Recipes we have ever tasted. This baked tilapia recipe is as healthful as it’s far scrumptious, and it is SUPER EASY as well! This Lemon Pepper Tilapia Recipe is so flavorful and made in under 20 minutes. Best Easy Tilapia Recipe!
- 4 tilapia filets about 4 oz each
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt see note
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup diced green onions optional
- lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix together the grated Parmesan, lemon pepper, parsley, and salt. Drizzle the tilapia with olive oil, then coat with the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers to make sure it sticks. sprinkle lightly with shredded parmesan. Transfer to foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, about 10 minutes.
- To brown further, broil for about 5 more minutes until cheese crust is slightly crispy (watch carefully to make sure fish doesn’t burn)
- Top with green onions and serve and serve with lemon wedges, optional.
NOTE: If you don’t like salty recipes, you can skip the salt altogether on this recipe. The parmesan cheese is pretty salty already, so you should be fine!
CALORIES: 333KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 7G | PROTEIN: 47G | FAT: 12G | SATURATED FAT: 5G | CHOLESTEROL: 104MG | SODIUM: 690MG | POTASSIUM: 645MG | VITAMIN A: 185IU | CALCIUM: 350MG | IRON: 2MGOpen Next Page To See More!