Baked Lemon Garlic Tilapia is the very best and tastiest way to get healthful fish onto the dinner plate. Cooking fish at home has in no way been simpler!
- 4 tilapia filets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lay tilapia fillets into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, melted butter, and garlic. Pour over tilapia. Season with salt and pepper. Tuck lemon slices in (optional).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot with additional lemon wedges and garnish with parsley.
Open Next Page To See More!
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 582mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.2mg