A handy grilled rockfish recipe with a savory herb crust and lemon wilted spinach at the aspect. A quick and smooth meal any day of the week.
- 1 1/2 lbs Rockfish Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp each: Kosher Salt & Lemon Pepper
- 3/4 tsp each: Paprika & Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Each: Dried Basil, Dried Tarragon, Dried Parsley, and Crushed Rosemary
- 10 oz Baby Spinach
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Brown Butter
- To make lemon brown butter melt 8 tablespoons of butter in a small saucepan. Simmer the butter until it foams and turns brown. Stir the brown butter watching closely so it doesn’t burn. Add the brown butter to a bowl with the juice of half a lemon and let cool. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, combine the salt, lemon pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, basil, tarragon, parsley, and rosemary. Brush the rockfish fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with the herb seasoning mixture. Flip the fish over and repeat on the other side.
- Grill the fish over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes. Flip the fish over and grill for another 4-5 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- While the fish is grilling, melt the lemon brown butter over medium-low heat in a sauté pan. Once melted, add the spinach to the pan. Toss in the butter and continue tossing until all the spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the grilled rockfish with the wilted spinach. Enjoy.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 6 oz Fish with 1/4 cup Spinach
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306, Total Fat: 14.2g, Saturated Fat: 2.8g, Cholesterol: 88.8mg, Sodium: 758.7mg, Carbohydrates: 3.9g, Fiber 1.7g, Sugars: 0.4g, Protein 44.7gOpen Next Page To See More!