Roasted corn tortillas packed with delicious Wild Alaskan Pollock fish sticks, finely shredded cabbage, and the maximum AMAZING taco sauce on the planet!! Capers, cilantro, dill, cumin, lime, and chipotle peppers come together to make this outstanding taco sauce.
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 16 Trident Ultimate Fish Sticks, or other top-quality fish sticks
- 2 cups finely shredded coleslaw cabbage
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 a hot pepper, jalapeno finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle chili, ground powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, juice of one lime, chopped cilantro, dill weed, hot pepper, oregano, capers, chipotle chili, and cumin. Mix until well combined. Cover and chill one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay fish sticks out on the baking sheet. Place in oven. Bake for 10 minutes. If fish sticks are golden brown turn and bake another side for an additional 10 minutes. Remove fish sticks from oven and chop into smaller bite-size pieces.
- While fish is baking, roast tortillas over an open flame, on your gas range if you have one, till edges turn dark brown and tortillas begin to bubble. Turn tortilla over and toast the opposite side.
- Fill roasted tortillas with finely shredded packaged cabbage. Layer with a scoop of fish sticks and a healthy scoop of that amazing fish taco sauce.
- Squeeze with lime right before eating. Serve immediately.