This Fish Tacos Recipe is an easy dinner recipe made with frozen tilapia, flour tortillas, pickled cabbage, avocado, mango, cilantro, and lime juice. It’s easy and light and best takes approximately half-hour to make!
- 1 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia Fillets
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango diced
- Fish Taco Sauce optional
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
- Combine shredded cabbage, sugar, and lime juice in a bowl to pickle. I recommend doing this the night before if possible for even more flavor.
- Cook the Gorton’s Skillet Crisp Tilapia according to package directions, once cooked, cut the fish into chunks.
- Add layers of pickled cabbage, tilapia, avocado, mango, and fish taco sauce on the flour tortillas and enjoy. If skipping the sauce, you can also use a fresh pico de gallo.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 516mg | Potassium: 1026mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 46.1mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 3.6mgOpen Next Page To See More!