While this clean fish curry isn’t nearly as surprising as fish curry with bananas, it does keep its private within the kitchen. For starters, it is cooked in one pan. Makes for clean up, proper? It only makes use of eight factors, plus the cilantro garnish. Totally viable. You’ll probably have the diverse components to be had already, especially in case you are keen on mouthwatering curries. All you really need to shop for is sixteen ounces. Of your chosen white fish.
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 2 tsp. crushed ginger
- 2 tsp. curry spice
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 14 oz. can coconut milk
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Lime juice, to taste
- 2 8oz. pieces of white fish
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Melt the coconut in a hot pan, toss in the onion and fry until soft and translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic, along with the spices, and fry for about a minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk, salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Bring to a simmer, then add the fish.
- Allow the fish to cook for 10 minutes in the sauce or until it flakes easily.
- Serve with fresh cilantro.