“This easy recipe for tilapia only takes a few minutes to prepare, uses few ingredients, and is flavorful.”
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounces) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
- Prep5 m
- Cook30 m
- Ready In35 m
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Season with Old Bay seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 3.6 g fat; 7.3 g carbohydrates; 24.8 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 354 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!