“This salmon is so easy, you may not believe how delicious it’s miles. I serve it with rice organized with chook broth and a bit onion in place of simple water and buttery steamed broccoli with sliced almonds.”
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound skin-on salmon fillet
- Whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, lemon pepper, and garlic in a shallow dish; lay the salmon fillets into the mixture with the skin side facing up. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator 4 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Remove salmon from the marinade and arrange on a baking sheet. Discard the marinade.
- Cook the salmon under the broiler until lightly browned and the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 10 minutes. Allow the salmon to rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Editor’s Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 17.4 g fat; 15.8 g carbohydrates; 24.1 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 1514 mg sodium. Full nutritionOpen Next Page To See More!