This fast and simple Curry Cabbage is going to be a positive hit! it’s not solely healthy however amazingly choked with flavor and simple to organize. FOR the complete LIST OF INGREDIENTS, SCROLL to check THE direction CARD AT the tip. however BEFORE YOU SCROLL CHECK vital data that are enclosed within the promotion. Curry cabbage is another fast dish that I might brace oneself for my husband seven days every week and he would still be happy to eat. He typically enjoys it with rice or quinoa and a dish with avocados. thus this afternoon as he went…
- 1 pound green cabbage, washed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, or 1/4 cup water/vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, or 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1-14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- Slice cabbage in 1 inch thick strips, set aside in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until is soft about 3 minutes stirring.
- Add coriander, turmeric, thyme, cumin, carrot, cabbage, and stir. Add coconut milk, water and bring to a boil.
- Cover saucepan and reduce to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Delicious served with brown rice or baked potatoes and a salad!
Energy:171 kcal / 715 kJFat:13 gProtein:3 gCarbs:12 gPer portionOpen Next Page To See More!