Crispy Parmesan Tilapia Recipe – short and clean tilapia fillets breaded with Parmesan and pan-fried until golden and crispy. Flaky at the internal and crispy on the outside, this tilapia could be your favorite fish dinner!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
- Season tilapia fillets with salt.
- In one shallow dish, egg and milk. Whisk well. In another shallow dish, place flour. In the third shallow dish, stir breadcrumbs with Parmesan.
- Dip each tilapia fillet in flour first, then egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat up oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry each tilapia fillet on both sides until golden brown. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.