These outstanding crispy fish tacos are an ideal mixture of crunchy fish in a gentle tortilla with candy and spicy relish. These tacos are made with crispy fish arms, sweet and spicy cucumber mango have fun with, fresh avocado, and crowned with avocado cilantro crema. Every chew is a party on your mouth!
- 8 Chunky Cod Fillet Fingers
- 4 soft taco tortillas
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 mango
- 1 sm cucumber
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- Juice from 1 small lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tbsp mashed avocado or pulsed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Bake or fry fillet fingers according to the package instructions.
- Dice mango and cucumber finely and add them to a small bowl.
- Mince cilantro and add it to the bowl. Add honey, lime juice, and chili powder to the cucumber and mango as well. Mix well, until all evenly combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, heavy cream, minced cilantro, mashed avocado, salt, and garlic powder. Mix well and transfer into a small zip-lock bag.
- To put together the tacos: add about a tablespoon of relish to each taco. Then, add two fish fingers to each taco. Top off with some more relish and a couple of avocado slices. Cut a small tip off the bottom corner of the zip-lock bag and drizzle crema over tacos.
- Serve right away.