Love jacket potatoes? This baked jacket potato uses salmon and soft goat’s cheese as a filling for a quick and nutritious snack. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice and a few chives to complete
- soft cheese 3 tbsp
- soured cream or natural yogurt 2 tbsp
- chives chopped to make 2 tbsp
- baby capers 2 tsp
- lemon 1
- smoked salmon
- baked potatoes 2
- STEP 1 For a perfect jacket, prick all over, rub with olive oil and bake in a 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 oven for 1-1¼ hours.
- STEP 2 Beat the soft cheese with soured cream or natural yogurt. Then stir in the chopped chives, baby capers and a good squeeze of lemon juice. Season and divide between the baked spuds.
- STEP 3 Top with curls of smoked salmon then another squeeze of lemon and a few more chives, if you like.