This Creamy Baked Tilapia Casserole is layered over spinach and smothered in a creamy sauce that can be prepared interior 10 minutes once it hits the oven.
- 5 tilapia fillets 1lb
- 8 oz bag of fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp butter sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp adobo seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pack spinach onto the bottom of a baking dish. Top with butter slices and layer the fish fillets over the top.
- Then, combine the sauce ingredients and evenly spread over the top of the casserole.
- Finally, sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated to 500 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.