Tilapia is notably valued as a seafood supply due to its many beneficial qualities. Many are attributed to its wealth of vitamins, vitamins, and minerals. This includes large quantities of protein, omega-three fatty acids, selenium, phosphorus, potassium, nutrition B12, niacin, diet B6, and pantothenic acid. Get even more information at the health blessings of Tilapia.
- ¼ cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic, and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until fish flakes easily.