Who would not like a very good taco? How about a more healthy version by using the use of fish as an opportunity filler? That’s right! Top with your favorite toppings and make this your go-to dinner at some point in those busy nights when time isn’t on your aspect. Ready to revel in from begin to complete in only 15 minutes!
1lbfish fillets (flounder, tilapia, etc.) rinse and pat dry
1onion, processed, use Cone #2
4garlic cloves, minced
2jalapeno peppers, chopped
1⁄4cupfresh cilantro, chopped
2limes, juiced8corn tortillas, white or yellow
1cupcabbage, shredded, use Cone #3
Lime wedges-cilantro salsa
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. When several drops of water sprinkled in skillet skitter and dissipate, approximately 7 – 9 minutes, add the onion and garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, tomatoes, and lime juice.
- Insert Utility Rack over the vegetables.
- Season fish fillet with salt and pepper, add to the Utility Rack and cover.
- Cook for approximately 7-10 mins until fish begins to flake.
- Remove fish and add to the skillet. Mix well to combine the flavors with the fish.
- Heat tortillas on a griddle.
- Fill tortillas with fish mixture and top with cabbage, avocado, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. (salsa if desired)
- Serve warm with a side of Spanish rice.