A new concept for salmon fillets: Quickly grill the fish then plate upon a healthful salad of black beans, lime, and avocado for a fast midweek recipe for a couple.
- Alaskan salmon fillet 2 pieces
- chipotle paste about 2 tsp
- black beans 4 tbsp, cooked and rinsed
- limes 2, 1 halved
- red pepper 1, seeded and cut into strips
- avocado 1, diced
- coriander a bunch
- STEP 1Brush the salmon with a thin layer of chipotle paste followed by a thin layer of oil. Grill for 7-8 minutes, or until cooked through. Put the black beans in a bowl and add the lime juice and zest. Add the pepper slices, avocado, some oil, and seasoning. Gently fold together and sprinkle with coriander. Break up the salmon over the salad (discarding any skin) and serve with extra lime to squeeze over.