Check out this quick and easy marinated chili-salt salmon. This colorful recipe isn’t always most effective clean to make it’s low in energy, too
- salmon 500g piece
- Hot & Fiery Cornish Sea Salt 1 tbsp
- olive oil spray
- red wine vinegar 2 tbsp
- olive oil 2 tbsp
- yellow peppers 2, diced
- red onion 1, diced
- celery 4 stalks, diced
- cucumber ½, diced
- plum tomatoes 4, diced
- novella olives 16, pitted and quartered
- STEP 1Cut the salmon into quarters so you have 4 flat pieces rather than 4 long skinny ones. Sprinkle the surface of the salmon with the chili salt then leaves in the fridge for an hour.
- STEP 2Whisk the red wine vinegar and olive oil in a bowl, and season. Add the salad ingredients and toss.
- Step 3Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set the salmon, skin-side down, on top. Spray with oil then bake for 10 minutes until just cooked through. Serve with the salad.