This rapid Asian meal is a tasty mixture of chili soy salmon with wok-fried noodles
- 1/3 cup (90g) honey
- 100ml light soy sauce
- 1 long red chili, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets, pin-boned
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 300g fresh Singapore (wok-ready) or thin Hokkien noodles
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Step 1 Combine honey, soy sauce and chili in a small bowl, then set sauce aside.
- Step 2 Season the fish with sea salt. Heat a frypan over medium heat. Add 2 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp sesame oil to the pan, then cook fish, skin-side down, for 5 minutes or until the skin is crisp. Turn and cook the fish for a further 2 minutes or until just cooked but still pink in the center.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp sesame oil in a wok over high heat. Add the spinach and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the noodles, tossing to combine and heat through.
- Step 4Pour half the chili soy sauce over the salmon, then pour remaining sauce over the noodles and toss to combine. Serve salmon with the noodles and lime wedges to squeeze over.