Salmon is roasted with spices and lime juice, then served in tortillas with a tangy cabbage slaw in this clean and delicious seafood taco recipe.
FOR THE SLAW
- 5-6 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
FOR THE SALMON
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds salmon, skin removed
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Flour tortillas
- Sriracha Ranch Sauce
- Fresh limes and chopped cilantro, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the slaw. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet with olive oil. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the salmon with lime juice and zest.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, garlic salt, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over salmon. Roast for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky. Break salmon into large chunk.
- Fill warm tortillas with salmon and slaw mixture. Drizzle with sriracha ranch sauce and serve with fresh limes and chopped cilantro for garnish, if desired.