Check out our easy salmon recipe with spicy cajun seasoning. Serve this taste-packed salmon with rosemary sweet potato fries, an easy midweek meal for two
- sweet potatoes 2, cut into wedges
- olive oil 4 tbsp
- rosemary chopped to make 1 tbsp
- salmon 2, skinless fillets
- Cajun seasoning 1 tbsp
- rocket 50g
- sherry vinegar 2 tsp
- STEP 1 Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the wedges on a non-stick baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil. Scatter over the rosemary and season, then toss together. Spread out on the tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender inside and crispy on the outside.
- STEP 2 Meanwhile, rub the salmon with another splash of oil and dust all over with the seasoning. Put on a small baking tray and bake alongside the wedges for the final 10 minutes. Toss the rocket with another tsp of olive oil and the vinegar, and serve with the salmon and wedges.