The moderate tilapia is a perfect foil for the intense, zesty salsa. Serve an inexperienced salad and roasted asparagus on the side to make this dinner a celebration of healthy ingredients.
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
Brush fish with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with salsa.Open Next Page To See More!