Sea bass cooks up speedy in the broiler and is derived out beautifully wet and flaky after only some minutes. The Pineapple-Chili-Basil Glaze is a really perfect contact that adds so much flavor to this healthy fish dish.
- 3 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) sea bass or other firm white fish fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
Combine the first 5 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the fillets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place the fillets on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 5 minutes. Remove from oven; brush fillets evenly with glaze. Return to oven; broil for an additional 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.Open Next Page To See More!