Make date night greater unique with Broiled Lobster Tails which are served with garlic butter at the facet. They’re equipped in minutes and simply decadent!
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen lobster tails (defrosted if frozen) 2) 5 ounce
- 1/4 cup clarified butter or ghee melted
- 1 clove garlic pressed or finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to BROIL. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet shell side up.
- Cut the lobster shell down the middle with kitchen shears.
- Open the shell pushing along the cut until the flesh is exposed.
- Lift the lobster flesh out of the shell, push the shell together towards the middle, and lay the lobster on top of the shell.
- Mix melted butter, garlic, and paprika together in a small bowl.
- Generously brush the butter over the top of the lobster tails.
- Place under the broiler for 5 minutes, until the lobster is cooked and the shell is bright pink.
- Brush lobsters tails with additional butter. Pour remaining garlic butter into small bowls and serve alongside the Broiled Lobster Tails.
- Garnish plate with lemon wedges and green onion slices if desired.
Calories: 231kcal | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 79mg | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.2mgOpen Next Page To See More!