Sea Bass has a completely mild, nearly buttery excellent. Spice it up with a few Cajun seasonings!
2 tbsp Paprika
2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp salt
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp oregano
4 Chilean Sea Bass Fillets
4 tbsp butter, melted
1. In a small bowl mix together spices and set aside.
2. Place the fish in a shallow bowl and add milk to cover.
3. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Heat a large cast-iron frying pan over high heat for 10 minutes, or until extremely hot.
5. (Put your exhaust fan on Turbo or grill outside if you can).
6. You can put your cast iron skillet directly on the grill.
7. Remove fish fillets from the milk and drain off excess.
8. Dip fish into melted butter, and sprinkle each filet generously with the seasoning mixture.
9. Place the fish fillets in the hot frying pan.
10. Pour 1 Tbsp. of butter over each fillet. Cook until the coating on the underside of the fillet turns black, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn the fish over. Pour another tablespoon of butter over the fish and cook for 2 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a forkOpen Next Page To See More!