Grilled Chicken is marinated fowl, browned and charred to perfection. In this recipe, discover ways to grill perfectly moist and attractive bird breasts!
For a properly-balanced meal, that is satisfactorily served with salads and pasta dishes along with the arugula strawberry salad and garlic shrimp pasta. Finish your meal with something cool for the summertime like the avocado-lime smoothie or grape salad.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Olive oil (for grilling)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced onion
- 3 cloves fresh garlic (minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Report this ad
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag.
- Pierce chicken breasts with a fork a few times, and place it into the marinade.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Or place a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush it well with olive oil.
- Grill chicken on each side 7-8 minutes or until no longer pink in the center and chicken reaches 165°F.
- Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.