My friends have been begging me to publish cooking articles so right here you are! BBQ Salmon Tacos Inspired by means of the only Issa Rae! I am even gonna share all the ingredients and the recipe with you all. I hope you enjoy it!!
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 pouch Barbecue Salmon
- 2/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 package small flour tortillas or Stand & Stuff Tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- extra crumbled blue cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro
- thinly-sliced green onions
- fresh lime wedges
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Add the corn kernels and let them dry-roast for about 6 – 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until their edges begin to brown and caramelize. Remove from heat, and transfer the corn to a separate plate. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss flavored salmon and buffalo sauce until combined. Set aside.
- To assemble the tortillas, place your small tortillas (or a Stand & Stuff tortillas) on a flat work surface. Portion the lettuce evenly between the tortillas. Then top each tortilla with an even portion of the salmon, corn, and avocado.
- Drizzle each with the bleu cheese dressing, then sprinkle on optional toppings if desired. Serve immediately.
- Note: To prevent the avocado from browning, toss the avocado (once it has been peeled, pitted and diced) in a bowl with a few tablespoons of lime or lemon juice.
- Note: If you want an extra spicy kick, feel free to drizzle the tacos with extra barbecue sauce.