It’s tough to consider so much flavor ought to come from so few elements! Not to say the fact that the fish bakes in approximately 15 mins. If you’re seeking out a scrumptious fish recipe for a satisfying normal meal, that is an exceptional preference.
Mild, tasty tilapia is flavored with a Dijon mustard topping. The chopped pecans give the dish a nice crunch. To cut fats and calories, even extra, use herbs in place of the pecans or use a reduced fats mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard (or use similar gourmet mustard)
- 1 pound tilapia fillets (defrost in the refrigerator if frozen)
- 1 ounce finely chopped pecans (1/4 cup)
Steps to Make It
- Lightly butter a large, shallow baking pan, such as a jelly roll pan.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Using paper towels, pat fish lightly to dry.
- Arrange fish fillets in prepared baking dish.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over each fillet.
- Sprinkle each fillet with chopped pecans; press down gently.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Use 2 to 3 fillets per person, or 4 to 6 ounces.
- Serve with broccoli and tomato slices.