This Baked Tilapia and Roasted Veggies is a low calorie and high protein dish that comes collectively in less than 25 minutes!
- 4 6 ounce tilapia fillets
- 3 cups broccoli florets cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups carrots thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash sliced
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place veggies on [url:1]baking sheet[/url] and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix, and then push to the sides of the pan.
- In a [url:2]small bowel[/url], mix remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, and onion powder together. Place tilapia on pan between the veggies and rub the marinade on all sides of the fillets. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish reaches 145 degrees F and flakes easily. Serve immediately with rice, pasta, or quinoa.