This Baked Sea Bass recipe is not only crispy delicious, but it’s too super simple and fast. From begin to wrap up, as it took 11 minutes.
- 2 6 oz Sea Bass filets
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt Prefer Himalayan Pink
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Flour Prefer Wondra
- 1 Tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Tsp Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Season both sides of fillets with pepper, sea salt and garlic powder. Then sprinkle flour and lemon zest evenly over each side.
- Over high heat add olive oil and butter to the ovenproof frypan. When butter begins to bubble, add seasoned and floured filets. Allow them to cook for 2 minutes with disturbing them.
- Without flipping filets, place the pan into a preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes. When fish can flake with a fork, it’s ready.
- Remove from oven and flip filets on to a serving plate. Serve with lemon for extra tang.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 600mg | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Iron: 0.3mgOpen Next Page To See More!