Baked Sea Bass recipe – Pick up some fresh sea bass fillets at the store, marinate them with some sake, mirin, soy sauce for a half-hour, after which pan sear them lightly on each side earlier than baking them.
- 1/2 pound sea bass, 2 fillets
- 4 tablespoons sake
- 1/2 teaspoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Ginger Ponzu Sauce
- 5 tablespoons Kikkoman Ponzu, sauce
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1Marinate the sea bass with sake, mirin, and soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 3Pan-sear both sides of the seabass until the surface turns light brown.
- 4Transfer the fish fillets to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 5Pour the ginger ponzu sauce generously over the baked sea bass and serve hot.
The apricots served only as of the backdrop of my pictures and were not used in the preparation of this dish.Open Next Page To See More!