Easy, healthy, brief, and completely scrumptious Baked Sea Bass And Zucchini Sheet Pan Recipe.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice approx. 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 6- oz fillets sea bass
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 large shallot minced
- 15 cremini mushrooms whole
- 4 small zucchini sliced in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice and low sodium soy sauce and then set aside.
- Arrange sea bass filets, skin-side-down, at one end of the baking sheet.
- Place the zucchini halves, cut-side-up, next to fish and then place 10 medium cremini mushrooms at the opposite end.
- Season everything on the sheet pan with about 1/2 tsp. kosher salt and 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper.
- Pile the minced shallot evenly on top of each fish fillet.
- Drizzle the lemon and soy sauce mixture over the fish, zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Place in the oven and bake until the fish is just opaque in center and the zucchini and mushrooms are tender, about 12-15 minutes.