Baked salmon recipe seasoned with garlic, roasted lemons, and clean herbs. A healthy family dinner geared up in just half-hour.
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet, (681g)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, (30g) melted
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g)
- 8 lemon wedges
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Set an oven rack to the center position. Preheat oven to 375ºF (191ºC).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- Place salmon on the sheet, skin side down (if still intact).
- Brush half of the melted butter over the salmon fillet. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Drizzle the rest of the butter over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic evenly over the salmon. Place lemon wedges around the sides of the salmon.
- Bake salmon until the thickest part reaches an internal temperature of 125º (52ºC), about 12 minutes.
- Change the oven setting to broil on high. Broil the salmon until the surface is a light golden color and garlic just begins to brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the skin from the salmon and transfer fish to a serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley and dill, serve with roasted lemon wedges