This is the very best Baked Salmon with a sweet and tangy Buttery Honey Mustard Sauce! The recipe calls for minimum effort, ONLY five basic ingredients, and the taste is flawlessly scrumptious.
• 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
• 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
• 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
• 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
• 1 tsp minced garlic (1 clove)
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 13 by a 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
• In a small mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, dijon mustard, honey, and garlic.
• Season bottoms of fillets lightly with salt and pepper. Lay salmon fillets (bottom side down) in baking dish spacing them evenly apart.
• Brush butter mixture salmon fillets then season top lightly with salt and pepper.Open Next Page To See More!