How to cook rockfish or cod at home, how to meal prep, and store for later. This is a part of my Nutrition and Food Series. really you will love this recipe it is delicious and full of beautiful flavor
1/2cup pesto3tablespoons lemon juice1medium carrot, finely chopped (1/2 cup)1medium leek, chopped1drawn rockfish or red snapper (2 pounds)
Prevent your screen from going dark while you cook.
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- 2Mix pesto, lemon juice, carrot, and leek. Place fish in the dish. Spread vegetable mixture over fish.
- 3Cover and bake about 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- The low-fat rockfish family, with over fifty varieties, is the largest of the Pacific coast fish families.
- Look for pesto in small jars next to other pasta sauces or in plastic tubs in the refrigerated pasta section of your supermarket.