Rockfish are a “treasure of the Chesapeake” and this reasonably flavored fish has been revered for many years via Marylanders and site visitors alike. The active Cajun tomato appreciate is easy to prepare and an exceptional supplement to this Eastern Shore delicacy.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Cajun Style Seafood Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic, Minced
- 1 1/2 pounds rockfish fillets
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until softened. Stir in tomatoes, Seafood Sauce and garlic. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place fish in a single layer in lightly greased baking dish. Spoon tomato mixture over fish.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.